Thursday, August 5, 2010

Long time no blog

I have been severely neglectful of this blog for the last several months. Between working hard to earn the money to fly and actually flying, I’ve put zero effort into this thing. I aim to change that now.

Since I’ve been gone, a lot has happened. I got to solo on June 8th for the first time, which was exhilarating.

I got to fly my first solo cross-country from Winter Haven to Ocala and back. ..click the map to see the route.

I dove into night flying, which is a completely different experience from say flying. Beautiful and dangerous, and a lot of fun to experience.

I took my long cross-country, flying from Winter Haven to Ocala and then to Lakeland and back.

And, just yesterday, I took my FAA writen exam for Airplane, Single-Engine Land.

With all that accomplished, I am so close to the checkride that I can practically feel it. Before I get there, I’ll fill you in on all the action you’ve missed in the meantime. More to come, aviation enthusiasts; more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment